Subscription Concerts 2019-2020 £85
Each year there are five stellar concerts with world class performers and this year is no exception.
When booking for all five concerts you receive a considerable discount. It is still economic to book a subscription concert ticket at £85 even after the first concert has taken place. It is also possible to booking tickets for each indivual concert at a single concert ticket price. Please see the concerts listed in the ‘Main events calendar’ within the ‘What’s on’ tab for individual ticket prices and for full event information, or tap/click on the performers’ name below.
Adam Johnson – piano – Wednesday 18 September
ensemblebash – percussion Wednesday 12 February
Ferris & Milnes – piano duo Wednesday 4 March
Timbre Trio – piano, cello and clarinet Wednesday 22 April
European Union Chamber Orchestra with Fenella Humphreys – violin Thursday 21 May
To get the discount simply book seats for all the concerts!
THE SERIES DISCOUNT IS APPLIED AUTOMATICALLY TO YOUR CART WHEN YOU HAVE BOOKED YOUR SEATS FOR ALL THE CONCERTS …
- Using the main events calendar in the What’s on tab go to each event in the series in turn and choose your seats, the tickets will be added to your cart as you go and the discount applied automatically once you have finished booking all the concerts.
- Choose the same seat each time, if it’s available, or a different seat for each concert. It’s up to you.
- Booking in person, by phone, post and by email is available during term-time, online booking is available all year round.
- Messages, post and emails received outside of term-time will usually be collected once or twice a week and urgent matters actioned as soon as possible.
- For current opening times please call 01263 713444.
- Online booking is strongly recommended during Gresham’s School Holidays.
- Wheelchairs users please book a seat in the diagonal sections of Row CC and you can be situated in the triangular area behind the diagonal. Please note your requirements in the booking comments or contact the box office. If you have any questions regarding accessibility please contact the the box office.
- Row A is at entrance level. There are two shallow steps between each row.
- Please note that the more accessible seats tend to book up fast.