Subscription Concerts 2019-2020
Each year there are five stellar concerts with world class performers and this year is no exception. As usual if you book seats for all five concerts you will receive a considerable discount. The new Auden Theatre brochure will be available mid July but you will be able to book for the Subscription Concert Series any day now! We expect events to be live on this website from 9th July.
Adam Johnson – piano – Wednesday 18 September
ensemblebash – percussion Wednesday 12 February
Ferris & Milnes – piano duo Wednesday 4 March
Timbre Trio – piano, cello and clarinet Wednesday 22 April
European Union Chamber Orchestra with Fenella Humphreys – violin Thursday 21 May
Summer Box Office service
Because the Auden box office is not open daily during the Gresham’s School summer break online booking is recommended. It’s very easy to book the series online (see below). But if online booking is not an option for you why not post your booking request to the Auden Theatre Box Office with a cheque payable to Gresham’s School or leave a message on 01263 713444. Messages and post will be checked twice weekly during the summer break and responded to as soon as possible.
How to get the discount:-
THE SERIES DISCOUNT IS APPLIED AUTOMATICALLY TO YOUR CART WHEN YOU HAVE BOOKED YOUR SEATS FOR ALL THE CONCERTS …
- Go to each event in the series and choose your seats, the tickets will be added to your cart as you go and the discount applied automatically once you have finished booking all the concerts.
- Choose the same seat each time, if it’s available, or a different seat for each concert. It’s up to you.
- Booking in person, by phone, post and by email is available during term-time, online booking is available all year round.
- Online booking is strongly recommended during Gresham’s School Holidays.
- Messages, post and emails received outside of term-time will be collected once or twice a week and urgent matters actioned as soon as possible.
- For current opening times please call 01263 713444.
- Wheelchairs users please book a seat in the diagonal sections of Row CC and you can be situated in the triangular area behind the diagonal. Please note your requirements in the booking comments or contact the box office. If you have any questions regarding accessibility please contact the the box office.
- Row A is at entrance level. There are two shallow steps between each row.
- Please note that the more accessible seats tend to book up fast.