Subscription Concerts 2018-2109
Each Year there are 5 stellar concerts, the first of which, Emma Johnson has already taken place. But with the Subscription costing £82 it’s still worth buying a Subscription to the remaining 4 at a saving of £24!
Click/tap on the name of each performer below for more info or to book your subscription (please note you can also book tickets at the un-discounted price for single concerts if you can’t make all 4!)
David Briggs Organist – Wednesday 23 January
A unique evening combining extraordinary musicianship with a classic film favourite, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.
Guy Johnston Cello & Tom Poster Piano – Friday 1 March
Former BBC Young Musician, Guy Johnston is joined by Tom Poster, a musician whose skills and passions extend well beyond the conventional role of the concert pianist.
European Union Chamber Orchestra & Lauren Zhang Piano – Friday 3 May
EUCO is joined by 2018 BBC Young Musician Lauren Zhang.
Katya Apekisheva Piano – Thursday 23 May
Renowned in Europe and internationally, her intense artistry and delicacy makes Katya a most sought after collaborative pianist.
How to get the discount:-
THE SERIES DISCOUNT IS APPLIED AUTOMATICALLY TO YOUR CART WHEN YOU HAVE BOOKED YOUR SEATS FOR ALL 4 REMAINING CONCERTS …
- Go to each event in the series and choose your seats, the tickets will be added to your cart as you go and the discount applied automatically once you have booked all 4 concerts.
- Choose the same seat each time, if it’s available, or a different seat for each concert. It’s up to you.
- Booking online, in person, by phone, post and by email is available during term-time.
- Online booking is strongly recommended during Gresham’s School Holidays.
- Messages, post and emails received outside of term-time will be collected once or twice a week and urgent matters actioned as soon as possible.
- For current opening times please call 01263 713444
- Wheelchairs users please book a seat in the diagonal sections of Row CC and you can be situated in the triangular area behind. Please note your requirements in the booking comments or contact the box office. If you have any questions regarding accessibility please contact the the box office.
- Row A is at entrance level. There are two shallow steps between each row.
- Please note that the more accessible seats tend to book up fast.