Great News!! – Subscription Concerts’ discount continues to May 2020
Each year we bring you five stellar concerts with world class performers and this year has been no exception.
With three concerts already having taken place the good news is that even if you missed them, this year you can still subscribe to the remaining stellar concerts at a reduced ticket price. And as the season progresses the series discount adjusts accordingly!
We hope you agree that this is an unmissable opportunity to see world-class performers and on your doorstep too!
Please see details below and follow the links for details of each concert:-
1. Adam Johnson – Piano -Wednesday 18 September
Ensemblebash – percussion Wednesday 12 February 3. Ferris & Milnes – piano duo Wednesday 4 March
4. Timbre Trio – piano, cello and clarinet Wednesday 22 April
5. European Union Chamber Orchestra with Fenella Humphreys – violin Thursday 21 May
All 5 concerts £85 (would cost £124, saving £39) Last 4 concerts £65 (would cost £99, £34 saving) Last 3 concerts £55 (would cost £79, £24 saving)
- Last 2 concerts £45 (would cost £59, £14 saving)
- Final concert £39
If you have any questions then please contact the box office on 01263 713444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To book online simply choose your seats for all the qualifying concerts in turn and the series discount is applied to your cart once you have booked tickets for the final qualifying concert.
- Using the main events calendar in the What’s on tab go to each event in the series in turn and choose your seats, the tickets will be added to your cart as you go and the discount applied automatically once you have finished booking all the concerts.
- Choose the same seat each time, if it’s available, or a different seat for each concert. It’s up to you.
- Booking in person, by phone, post and by email is available during term-time, online booking is available all year round.
- Messages, post and emails received outside of term-time will usually be collected once or twice a week and urgent matters actioned as soon as possible.
- For current opening times please call 01263 713444.
- Online booking is strongly recommended during Gresham’s School Holidays.
- Wheelchairs users please book a seat in the diagonal sections of Row CC and you can be situated in the triangular area behind the diagonal. Please note your requirements in the booking comments or contact the box office. If you have any questions regarding accessibility please contact the the box office.
- Row A is at entrance level. There are two shallow steps between each row.
- Please note that the more accessible seats tend to book up fast.