Hiring The Venue
We’ve put together a comprehensive guide to hiring The Auden Theatre, which includes:
- Hire application process
- Costs and inclusions of the hire agreement
- Theatre hire terms and conditions
If you have any initial queries then please contact the Theatre Administrator; contact details are listed at the bottom of this page.
If you are happy to accept the Hire Terms and Conditions,
- Please contact the Theatre Administrator to check the availability of your preferred dates.
- Please be aware that the Theatre programming is often conducted 12-18 months in advance, so we would recommend checking dates as soon as possible: 1 term’s notice is normally required if you would like to be advertised in the Arts Brochure.
- If your dates are available they will be provisionally held – subject to Theatre Management discretion – for a maximum of 14 days or until you have submitted your formal Hire Application Form – disclosing full details of your proposed event.
- Applications will be processed, and feedback/decision issued within 4 weeks. A meeting with the Theatre Administrator may be requested at this stage to discuss your application.
- Your booking is only confirmed once you have received a letter of confirmation from the Theatre Administrator, and you have returned a signed contract including the Theatre’s Hire Terms and Conditions. Please note that the terms of the booking cannot be changed after this point.
Your application form can be submitted by the following methods:
Norfolk, NR25 6EA
E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 01263 714549